Sunday, November 30, 2008

My policy on comments

I welcome comments on my postings. I have a very liberal policy, and I publish nearly all comments received, both pro and con. Most posters use their real name (or handle). Some individuals choose to post anonymously.

I will post all comments that I deem appropriate. Racist, vulgar, and obscene remarks will not be published. Libelous and slanderous remarks will not be published. Anonymous comments will be published, if and only if the comments will be of interest to the readers of this blog.

When I first started the blog, I had an "open comments" policy and all comments were published. The comments quickly got obscene and racist, so I had to begin moderating comments.

I will not publish any comments that are in any way opposed to Masonry, and the appendant and concordant bodies of Masonry. There are many other venues for people to vent their spleens about Masonry. Do not waste time, telling me that Masonry is "pagan" or "satanic".

So- Keep it on point, or else.

No comments: