Thursday, June 22, 2006

From a brother in Reunion Island, Indian Ocean

Is this a great fraternity or what!


Dear Charles,

I found your e-mail adress during a time spent to internet navigation. (As usualy on Masonics web pages).
I was puzzled by your bravery which conduct you and surely some other Brethern to open a LodgeasLand Sea and Air Lodge N°1, in these country under war time.
But I think too that with will and a great love about our convictions theyr is always a way. You are then so a fine exemple.
I write you from Réunion Island a small french Island near Madagascar, in fact a middle way between Mauritius Island and Madagascar in Indian Ocean.For your information here, in these small Island there are 15 Lodges working under regular recognisation. All the regular Rites are used as Emulation, Scottish Standard Rite, York Rite, Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, French Rite and although Royal Ark and Mark masonnry.
So I dont will ennoy you with this all. I only hope that everything is getting very well for you and hope and wish that all your wishes could find a réalization in a short coming time.
Excuse me for my english, but I do what I can....
Hope that you will find interrest to communicate with a Brother from a French Country. Keep care on you.
With all my brotherhood
Roger

No comments: