Thursday, April 10, 2008

11 April

Not much to report. This is the best time of the year to be in Iraq. The days are warm, but the real heat of summer is still some weeks away. The nights are cool, I have to put on a sweater sometimes. The dining hall food is improving day by day. Today, I had an excellent shredded beef and green peppers on rice. I would really like to lose some weight here, I would love to go back to the USA thinner.

The work flow is just beginning. The work here is all unclassified, we install radio sets in Iraqi vehicles. But when there are no vehicles, we have to slow down.

A new American engineer arrived today, Merrill Evans, he seems to be a fine upstanding man. I hope he enjoys this lifestyle.



This is an interesting time to be in Iraq. I miss the USA, but I can cope with it here.

1 comment:

Radcliffe said...

Very interesting string of developments Brother. keep on keepin on