Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday

Got up this morning, cold as usual. Got a decent breakfast, then got on the internet. Scheduled to fly back to home base Sharana on Thursday, In's'hallah. Got to see Jeapordy. Mostly just relax,and wait for the chopper.

I have made many postings on this blog about Freemasonry, but I have never deliberately criticized any individual. If anyone feels criticized, or treated unfairly on my blog, please let me know.

I received a letter from the Grand Master of Masons in Kentucky. The Grand Lodge of Kentucky does not realize, that I am a dual member of two lodges, one in Kentucky and one in New York. I have been communicating with the Grand line officers, and others in New York, about the LSA#1 project.

The Grand Master asked me to provide them with an "intent" to communicate only with individuals in my own grand Lodge. I agreed.

I am about done with the lodge project in Iraq. There is not much I can here in Afghanistan. We have a lodge project here at Sharana, and I am going to be very active. I think that the military and civilian personnel here in Afghanistan (and Iraq) deserve to have Freemasonry.

No comments: