Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New Film with Masonic theme

There is a new film soon to be released: "Brother's War". It is about two men, a British officer and a German Officer, who are Masons. Here is the link:

http://www.brotherswar.info/

The director, Tino Struckmann, is a Mason. I wrote him a fan letter, and he is sending a Director's Cut of the film to me here in Afghanistan.

Here is the letter:

it will be in the mail my brotherhell Id bring it myself if the military would let me;-) be safe out there tino
From: cemab4y@hotmail.comTo: tinostruckmann@hotmail.comSubject: RE: Brothers WarDate: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 00:51:17 -0500

Brother Struckmann, I am way too old and too fat for military service. I am a video systems engineer, working on a military project. This is my fourth contract in Afghanistan. I was in the Air Force 1973-1978. I am certain that all of the brothers would be delighted to see the film. If you wish to send a DVD, we will be more than grateful. My address: Charles E. MartinBETTS-C ProjectFOB SALERNOAPO AE 09314 My blog about masonry in Afghanistan and Iraq http://www.cemab4y.blogspot.com/ I cannot think of anything else I need at the moment. But I will give it some thought, and get back to YOU!!
From: tinostruckmann@hotmail.comTo: cemab4y@hotmail.comSubject: RE: Brothers WarDate: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 02:11:24 +0000


My brother I take it that you are sitting there because you are in the military? I spent 10 years in the ARMY, but now Im just sitting back here feeling bad Im not there! you send me an address and Ill send you a private screener of the film, and if there is anything else you need out there you just say the word fraternallytino struckmannJD Sunset Lodge 369 Santa Monica
From: cemab4y@hotmail.comTo: tinostruckmann@hotmail.comSubject: Brothers WarDate: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:33:34 -0500
.

Your film looks fantastic. When can we expect a DVD release? I am on a mountaintop in Afghanistan, and I cannot get to a cinema, for some months!! I am a Freemason. I keep a blog about Freemasonry in Afghanistan and Iraq, we have lodges here at the "roof of the world." Keep in touch!!

1 comment:

Son of the Light said...

Please post a review! It looks very interesting.