Saturday, April 11, 2009

Comment from Amber Healy

Good afternoon Mr. Martin,My name is Amber Healy, I'm a freelance reporter for the Connection Newspapers in Fairfax County, VA. Your blog popped up on my editor's desk this morning courtesy of the mention of your (safe) return to Lorton. I was wondering if you might be interested in talking with me a little about your time in Iraq and Afghanistan, what kind of work you do there, etc. Please feel free to email me at (DELETED) if you're interested.

I am delighted to hear from you! I am flattered that you are interested in a story about me. I called the paper, and left a voice mail for the editor, and I emailed you with my contact information. I am always delighted to work with the Fourth Estate. Please contact me, and we can set up an interview! Charles E. Martin

No comments: