Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Email from a fan!

Dear Mr. Martin,

Glad to read that you have made it home safely. Thank you for all you have been doing for our troops. I have been reading your blog for a couple of months trying to gain some insight into the needs of our troops. I am the mother of a deployed paratrooper. He is a (deleted)at FOB (deleted). I would trully appreciate any insight in regards to what they could use to make it easier. I know there is no px and they need hygiene and snacks. I also sent my son a box of laundry detergent after reading that you did your own laundry on Boris. In addition, I would like invite you to a web site I have recently found. http://www.anysoldier.com/. There is a forum and chat room that people use to try to figure out what to send etc. OPSEC applies there like everywhere else. Nothing is more important than the safety of our children.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Laurie (deleted).

No comments: